Monday, March 29, 2010

New Earth "Enigma"














Enigma is so named due to the many different elements making up his composition. Created by Dark Whyte through mystical powers to be a golem servant, Enigma’s purpose is to follow his master’s commands without question. Lately, Enigma has begun to show small signs of independent thinking, something that Dark Whyte has noted in his journal…

“The creature is starting to show signs of creative thought, and this warrants a degree of attention. A few days ago, he had to be asked twice to remove an obstacle from my path, cocking his head to the side and looking with an almost sad expression on his otherwise featureless face as he extinguished the life of a useless and pitiful creature before me. I should hate to have to destroy Enigma, as he has been rather useful and I fear that I may not be able to quickly duplicate the results that made him what he is. Though I hate to have to devote any more of my time to distractions, it is important for my own well being that I remind myself to keep a closer eye on him.

For more New Earth, visit thesector12.com

1 comment:

  1. This figure is great! Love the claw hand!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Hate it? Feel free to let me know!