Saturday, November 12, 2011

Star Wars Embo

















Like many others, when I saw Embo on screen I instantly liked the character. He is just too cool!! When I finally managed to aquire the figure I was really happy with the job Hasbro did on him, until I stood him up with other figures and realized how short he was. So, I fixed that and you can see in the last pic I have a comparison shot to show his new found height. He still retains all the articulation of the original figure, and I finished the piece by giving him some neater looking knives and a few washes to bring out all the detail of the mold.

1 comment:

  1. WOW that looks amazing!! How did you make him taller and what colour wash did you paint? Please reply, I just got Embo and would hope to do those customisations too!! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Hate it? Feel free to let me know!