Saturday, May 28, 2011

Star Wars Cade Skywalker













I am very pleased with how this one turned out, mostly because of my patience in aquiring the parts! I actually got most of the figure from various fodder swaps, and eventually aquired the armless torso, legs, head, and blaster over time. I added upper arms from PoC Duke and lower arms from a 25th Storm Shadow and made the saber handle hook onto his belt. His Jacket is from a movie Sabretooth figure (from yet another swap), re-painted, and I free handed his tatoos.

Cade Skywalker is a descendant of Luke Skywalker, and from what I read of him he seems like the Star Wars version of "The Fonz" to me. He has been a pirate, smuggler, bounty hunter, Jedi, and Sith apprentice which pretty much sums up every cool job there is in the Star Wars universe. He wears Mandolorian armor, has had multiple light sabers in various colors, carries the baddest blaster, smokes "death sticks" to keep ghosts of Luke away, talked a bunch of smack to Sith Lords, killed Sith Lords and even apparently slept with Sith Lord Darth Talon. Oh yeah, remember that force ability Palpatine mentioned to Anakin about learning to keep the ones you love from dying? Well, ol Cade here has even has that too. Sheesh, a better question might be is there anything Cade Skywalker can't do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Feel free to let me know!