Saturday, February 5, 2011

GI Joe Croc Master























Croc Master is one of the more obscure characters that I really like in the Joeverse. I can picture Cobra Command just letting him roam around the island rather than any kind of specific assignments or anything like that. This is mostly a re paint, but I added a usable knife sheath, a big ol survival knife to his boot, and some new hands. I also did some mods to give his head and ankles more range of motion as well. The crocs have been given the treatment as well, and instead of the plastic leashes, I gave them a chains from PoC Storm Shadow.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I like the shade of green, definetely a good choice! The second picture is really an outstanding pose!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Hate it? Feel free to let me know!