Sunday, May 26, 2013

Marvel Select: The Red Skull

I love the sheer detail of the Marvel Select series of figures, and have chosen to build my own personal collection. This is the first in this series for me and though the custom is minor I still like how it turned out. I had to totally repaint and detail the head since the factory version's red really covered almost all of the detail making him look mouthless. Then I went over all the red on his outfit in a much brighter shade then toned down the over all shine of the whole figure with a satin finish. I then gave the figure a new gun since I do not have the original one he came with but I like this one much better. Lastly, I gave the display base some of my washes to finish the piece. Now all I need to do is get the Captain America companion figure and do him up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Feel free to let me know!