Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tankster's Tombstone: A Tribute








This is custom is a tribute to a character my very good friend Tankster created for a post apocalptic fantasy world. Tombstone is very special to me for various reasons...For one it is the very first custom figure that my son took to opening a whole new world for him. It also inspired me in turn to start making more original characters and in starting that I have made a dear friend in whom I talk to and swap customs ideas on a regular basis. To me, Tankster is a legend in the customs community as his creations and generous attitude have inspired not only me but countless others who desire to get into this crazy hobby as well. From the day I first chatted with him, he was quick to give advice, and quick to offer fodder materials right off the bat resulting in numerous trades over the past couple of years. Tankster's generosity knows no end, as he has made a slew of customs just for my son who cherishes them to this day. There is no doubt that with his particular style demeanor, I am proud to know Tankster, and even more proud to call him my friend and someday, I look forward to meeting my good friend in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Feel free to let me know!